- #Harvey #Irony
- Are We Ready to Lose it Again?
- Delightful Word Stumbled Upon Today: Gnomic
- I’ll take the all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet, but hold the Republican presidential candidate, please.
- Perhaps There is a God, After All
- The Engineer’s Daughter
- The More Things Change, the More I Am the Same, part 1
- A Poem: #832 Is My Color
- Muse – ing
- p.s. (Still) Too Big To Succeed
Tag Archives: reproductive rights
A few people have accused me of being, not just a liberal, but an NPR-listening, MSNBC-watching, anti-religious, feminist, tree-hugging, Left-loving, “user-loser-chooser” liberal. To which I reply − and your point is…? Actually it is just very few people, mainly old … Continue reading →