- Are We Ready to Lose it Again?
- Delightful Word Stumbled Upon Today: Gnomic
- I’ll take the all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet, but hold the Republican presidential candidate, please.
- Perhaps There is a God, After All
- The Engineer’s Daughter
- The More Things Change, the More I Am the Same, part 1
- A Poem: #832 Is My Color
- Muse – ing
- p.s. (Still) Too Big To Succeed
- The Most Important Stuff
Tag Archives: kvetching
If you waded through my previous kvetch about AT&T’s customer service, you might be interested to learn that they billed me $106 for the replacement gateway modem that never did work. I called to complain and after sitting on hold … Continue reading
You’ve heard of “too big to fail”. But has the American corporate ideal become too big to succeed? Last year, a supremely obnoxious telemarketing scam “Account Services” glommed onto my land-line. Despite the “Do Not Call” list and repeated requests … Continue reading
Insurance for basic health care makes sense as a matter of Public Good. It’s right up there with meat inspections, potable water, public schools, and libraries. Despite passage of The Affordable Care Act, health insurance remains confusing, controversial and expensive. … Continue reading