- #Harvey #Irony
- Are We Ready to Lose it Again?
- Delightful Word Stumbled Upon Today: Gnomic
- I’ll take the all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet, but hold the Republican presidential candidate, please.
- Perhaps There is a God, After All
- The Engineer’s Daughter
- The More Things Change, the More I Am the Same, part 1
- A Poem: #832 Is My Color
- Muse – ing
- p.s. (Still) Too Big To Succeed
Tag Archives: crone
#832 is My Color. Took me a long time to find it, easily 40 years. You see they keep re-naming it, re-formulating it, re-packaging it, with every glorious, glamourous update. But I found it. This time around it’s “Unending Amber”. … Continue reading
In the ‘70s I had a little green wastebasket with the newly minted 3Rs swirl logo “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”. To this day I process cans, jars, clothing, newspapers, cardboard boxes, those pull-tab rings and anything else I possibly can. I … Continue reading