- Are We Ready to Lose it Again?
- Delightful Word Stumbled Upon Today: Gnomic
- I’ll take the all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet, but hold the Republican presidential candidate, please.
- Perhaps There is a God, After All
- The Engineer’s Daughter
- The More Things Change, the More I Am the Same, part 1
- A Poem: #832 Is My Color
- Muse – ing
- p.s. (Still) Too Big To Succeed
- The Most Important Stuff
Tag Archives: branding
If you waded through my previous kvetch about AT&T’s customer service, you might be interested to learn that they billed me $106 for the replacement gateway modem that never did work. I called to complain and after sitting on hold … Continue reading
You’ve heard of “too big to fail”. But has the American corporate ideal become too big to succeed? Last year, a supremely obnoxious telemarketing scam “Account Services” glommed onto my land-line. Despite the “Do Not Call” list and repeated requests … Continue reading
Wandering around the web, burning my retinas, I keep stumbling across the necessity of branding yourself. It seems every LinkedIn user profile has a pithy self-description, designed to sell. The 140 character messaging service Twitter allows a whole 160 characters … Continue reading