- Are We Ready to Lose it Again?
- Delightful Word Stumbled Upon Today: Gnomic
- I’ll take the all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet, but hold the Republican presidential candidate, please.
- Perhaps There is a God, After All
- The Engineer’s Daughter
- The More Things Change, the More I Am the Same, part 1
- A Poem: #832 Is My Color
- Muse – ing
- p.s. (Still) Too Big To Succeed
- The Most Important Stuff
Tag Archives: Baby Boomers
In the landline world of South Bend, Indiana in the late 1960s, there was a phone number shared around Adams High called “the Hot Line”. You called and reached a busy signal, but behind it, distantly, you could hear teens … Continue reading →