- #Harvey #Irony
- Are We Ready to Lose it Again?
- Delightful Word Stumbled Upon Today: Gnomic
- I’ll take the all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet, but hold the Republican presidential candidate, please.
- Perhaps There is a God, After All
- The Engineer’s Daughter
- The More Things Change, the More I Am the Same, part 1
- A Poem: #832 Is My Color
- Muse – ing
- p.s. (Still) Too Big To Succeed
Monthly Archives: July 2013
If you waded through my previous kvetch about AT&T’s customer service, you might be interested to learn that they billed me $106 for the replacement gateway modem that never did work. I called to complain and after sitting on hold … Continue reading
Are you on Facebook? In recent years I grew to enjoy daily check-ins, following links, debating politics with acquaintances and strangers alike, sharing recipes and design ideas – I’ve even developed friendships with people I have never physically met. Then … Continue reading