If you’re lucky, someone shows up in your life and reminds you that you don’t have to be perfect, you don’t have to set the world on fire, you just have to be there. Do what you love and don’t care what anyone else thinks. After all, nobody is reading your damn blog anyway, so write away! (you are the best BJJ)
- Are We Ready to Lose it Again?
- Delightful Word Stumbled Upon Today: Gnomic
- I’ll take the all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet, but hold the Republican presidential candidate, please.
- Perhaps There is a God, After All
- The Engineer’s Daughter
- The More Things Change, the More I Am the Same, part 1
- A Poem: #832 Is My Color
- Muse – ing
- p.s. (Still) Too Big To Succeed
- The Most Important Stuff